Saturday, January 04, 2014

Criticized By the Teacher

A young mother went to the kindergarten to pick up his daughter . Seeing her show unhappy face , She asked what was wrong with her.

The girl said : " Today the teacher has criticized me , She told me inactive raised my hands to answer a teacher's question in the class. "

Mother immediately ask what had happened . The girl said : " Teacher says , in the home , children are folded blanket itself , please show of hands , I never raised a hand ; then Mrs. teachers say , Mom and Dad help tuck the blanket you , please show of hands , I still did not stretch hands . "

Mother said : " You're 2 times no hands, so the teacher criticized you . "

With the unexpected , the girls argue self-defense : " But in our house , in fact it does no one folded blanket . "

No comments:

Post a Comment